Sunday, March 24, 2013

Secret Identities

Ronin has started telling people his name is Peter Parker.  He still spells his name R-O-N-I-N, or "Awwah-O-Enn-Oi-Enn" but he wears a Spider-Man, Venom, Transformers, or Captain America costume most of the time.  When people ask his name, he informs them, "It's Peter Parker, actually."  When I make his name tag, he tells me to make sure I put Peter Parker on the tag so no one knows his secret identity.

We went shopping the other day, and Ronin wore his usual Spider-Man costume, complete with mask.  We were making our potty run mid-trip, and a girl about his age exclaimed, "Look!  It's Spider-Man!" to which he replied, "How does she know my name?"  It was followed by an evil stare in her direction.

If you had a secret identity, what would it be?


No comments:

Post a Comment