Thursday, March 8, 2012

Move it on over . . .

I was using wordpress, but I've heard good things about blogger.  We'll try it and see.

Hi, I’m Marilyn. I have three awesome kids. Kaiya is 5, Ronin is 3, and Tanith is 2 months. They do lots of things that I’ve been told I should write a book about. I’m too lazy for that, so here you go.

We cloth diaper, breastfeed, and co-sleep, but that’s not my entire life. I was a model in a past life, and a hairstylist, and a piercer. I sell stuff on eBay for a living now and wipe tiny butts several times a day.  Most of my posts will be while nursing at the keyboard, so maybe I should edit the part about it not being my entire life.  I’ve had one child or another glued to my boob or in my oven for over 6 years straight now.

No comments:

Post a Comment