Friday, February 13, 2015

Our newest addition

It's been a while since I've updated, hasn't it?  I've been busy with our newest addition.  We recently added to our family and adopted a bouncing little 375-month old, 170 pound, 72 inch bundle of joy in a dirty NOFX shirt.  No, really, my best friend in the universe moved into my office.  I thought it would be great that a third adult was moving in, but it's become pretty evident that he's just as much of a playmate for the kids as a spare adult for Robby and me. What?  An adult to read comics to the kids and be the bad guy in their Nerf battles?  Mike can reach the candy box AND name all the characters from Star Wars!  He can operate the dishwasher AND handle Transformer directions!  This is awesome.

I know that there are some naysayers out there.  Screw you guys.  I spend several hours a day giggling about old jokes and quoting Labyrinth, so I'm loving this living situation.

What else has changed in the last two months?  Not much.  It's really freaking cold outside.  I tried a new mayonnaise at Whole Foods and it was life-changing.  Sir Kensington, you certainly earned that title.  The latest episode of Walking Dead was the most boring episode they've aired.  We're planning a trip to Atlanta for the Dixie Reptile Show.  Coffee is still gross.




No comments:

Post a Comment